Saturday, July 19, 2008

There's a wocket in my pocket!

Today, I am tired from a night of struggling sleep (which has mysteriously NOT affected C and L even though it was THEIR struggles..)



So, I am turning over some commentary to another mother.



In a cabin, in the woods:





  • "My underwear is too big but that's ok because I can get some air"


  • "Oh Darn it, it's light out and now I have to go inside to pee"


  • "Is there a wocket in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"


  • "Snort"


  • "Is pretty much everybody around here a liberal Democrat?"


  • "Karen, what the hell are you doing on the computer...am I still logged on?"


We're trying to plan a possible little trip to Tonto Natural Bridge today. We think the kids might enjoy it. So that might be in the works today.



No one has left under the cover of darkness in a huff, scattering foodstuff and dirty clothes AND no one has seriously injured (physically or emotionally) another, SO I think we're doing pretty good.

No comments: