Monday, July 21, 2008

A bunch of chicks, a batch of kids and a place to sleep...

We are back from the Rim Country!


Well, the weekend away has ended and we are all safely home. The kids were full of stories for Daddy and were very tired last night. (So was Mommy!) After unloading the car, starting the enormous pile of laundry and bathing the above children, we settled in to look at all of the photos. And what a lot there were!
I've chosen a few that capture the time we spent:

On a quiet road we stayed:


The Mamas:



Exploring the forest:


Done for the day:


Every kid needs a creek:


I think we will be laying low for a few days for now.
The kids are definitely worn out, but in a good way!




3 comments:

RhoRho said...

Looks beautiful there! Come see us again!

Anonymous said...

Umm...you pikced the group shot where I'm holding in my double chin, but not my stomach!

JustALittleBit_Me said...

Welcome home! Looks like you had a great time... can't wait to hear the stories!