Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Sad and Heavy Heart

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I received the news of a fellow mama's passing. Lois, a wonderful AP mama to 3 year old J and 22 mos old S, died suddenly at her home in the northern part of our state. She was a member of our local AP group.

She was pregnant with her third child.

I am having a difficult time putting into the words the incredible sadness I have for her girls and their father, Lois' husband. I cannot bear the sorrow that surrounds those left behind.

I think if my own children and can't even go there, with them not able to grasp the understanding and finality of a parent's death. My grief is deep for the whole family.
I will remember her and hug my babies tight hoping that I convey to them daily how much I truly love them





One of my fondest memories of her is watching her henna a fellow mama's baby swollen belly. She was so creative and talented.

No comments: