Friday, April 20, 2012

End of an era

So, for the last 1000 days, I have been following the most AWESOME blog.

1000 Awesome Things

It came to an end on Wednesday night.

Go check it out, it puts perspective on life and really makes you nod.

**My favorite entry was probably this one: **

It was the one blog that I was always waiting to read daily, knowing that there would be something interesting no matter what was going on in my life.  It really was 'awesome'.

I am thinking of buying the book that chronicles it for a few people.

Another book that is along the same lines as that one is "14,000 things to be happy about"

 


This is one of those books that I have picked up randomly over the years (I first read it in 1991) and have checked off the things that make me happy at that present moment, depending on where my life is at the time.



It is another, 'putting it all in perspective' book.



On a side note, she now has an interesting website to go along with her book.

No comments: