Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A bunch of mamas, a lot of jars with wicks, about 100 kids, some very sweet feeling beeswax, sweet smeeling scents and sweet looking colors

....And one homey comfy house!

I don't want to get anyone in trouble so let me just say that:
  • Someone I live near knows someone who is married to someone who might have a connection to "get stuff"
  • This stuff has recently, possibly, maybe but not for sure, included some things that might be able to be used to create scented gifts such as candles.
  • The said items were then driven across town, allegedly, to another, undisclosed location where they were put to use....
  • You didn't hear any of this from me though..
What to do with all these jars?

I bet we could make candles!

Wide assortment of styles

Rainbow palette of results!


Ahh, what a fun productive day!!
I started out thinking of gifts and now I want them all for me ;)




Oh, yeah, And there were only two minor injuries..

No comments: