Saturday, September 13, 2008

Book Tag

Someone tagged this on me a LONG time ago (like 4 months...)
Sooo, here I go to do it:

Books that changed your life
:
Affluenza by John De Graaf
Living Simply With Children by Marie Sherlock
The Complete Master Cleanse by Tom Woloshyn
Alcoholics Anonymous

Book you've read more than once
14,000 Things to be Happy About by Barbara Ann Kipfer
Material World by Peter Menzel
Welcome With Love by Jenni Overend (to the kids)


Book(s) you'd take to a deserted island
The Continuum Concept by Jean Leidloff
A simple prayer or meditation book
A blank journal and a pencil or two

Book(s) that made you laugh
Far Side books

Book that made you cry
I just cried recently when reading a book...
Can't remember though what it was

Book(s) you wish you had written
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (I REALLY just wanted to have the experience she did to write the book...)

Book you wish had never been written
I think that every book was written for SOMEONE even if I don't enjoy it.

Book you're currently reading
The Way We Eat: Why Our Food Choices Matter by Peter Singer and Jim Mason

Book you've been meaning to read
The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan

Book you've been meaning to finish
Siblings without Rivalry by Adele Faber

Hmm, I was gonna tag people but if you think that you want to participate, just jump in.
I would be interested to read the choices picked by : Heather, Karen BF, Nancy, Christina, Maisha, Michelle H and Jen B

No comments: