Sunday, February 22, 2015

Fog along coast

A couple weeks ago we had crazy amounts of fog for about a week.
It was the thickest fog I had ever seen. Every morning, driving in was an adventure.
It varied also where I saw it.  Sometimes it would be thick in Mexico going up the Libre
and sometimes it would be light in Mexico and then thick when I got into CA.
Unpredictable.
These are all from the city that I work in.  The fog was just light on the freeway and as soon as I got off and down into the city, thick!
about a quarter mile off the freeway.

A block before my work

The street I work on


Then a few days after that I was coming home from work and when I dropped down from the border heading west to Playas, all of a sudden there was a dense fog.  It was unbelievable.  I could not see too far in front of me and when I was driving down the coast, no ocean view.  Sun was not even visible.
When I got back to our neighborhood, same dense fog.  It was definitely a crazy afternoon.

Road to Playas.  (I have never known the name of this road...)

Before toll booth

Toll road

That should be a view of the ocean

Looking up the hill into our neighborhood

No comments: